Saturday, July 14, 2007

#10 Beach Party

I went to the beach party at the Corona Del Mar Beach. It was really fun. The beach was beautiful. Like the white sand, blue water, blue sky, green pine tree, white yacht, glaring sunshine and romantic sunset... it was so nice. I enjoyed playing soccer, volleyball, frisbee and swimming there. Also I had hot dogs,watermelons and clams. It was so gelicious!! I was happy because I could take photo with classmate of 4B!! I think we should have another beach party!!

5 comments:

Jimmy said...

I'm glad you had fun. The sunset was unbelievable! You took a great picture of the sunset. I think you should post in on your blog!

Pete said...

It seems that you love going to the beach, Yoko. I hope I can join you sometime...Pete

eri said...

I'll say!!! We should have another beach party!

Unknown said...

I'm so happy played the volleyball with you. It's really fun. And i'm looking forward to next volleyball game. ^^ smith

Brian Eusok Hwang said...

i saw your comment in my blog. I'll call you when I go to the beach.:)